Dear Champions of Infant Toddler Family Day Care,
Thank you for all that you do to empower women and children in our communities! It is because of your support that our network of Early Child Care Educators (ECCEs) has grown and so has the region’s demand signal for high-quality, family-based care! We are excited that ITFDC provides this care and socio-emotional development for our children so that they are best equipped for school readiness. After all, we believe that brain development and relationship building begins at birth. It is for these reasons that we write to you asking for assistance.
We need your help to continue making a significant and meaningful difference in the lives of our ECCEs and the children they serve. In this season of giving, please help us expand our services and programs to more children and families with a tax-deductible gift today!
Below is a list of programs and services that your generous donation will make possible:
- In memory of our ITFDC Founder, the Ileene Hoffman Emergency Fund was established to create a “community of caring” for our ECCEs. Your donations will help when an ECCE is unable to provide child care during an emergency.
- To extend financial help to families unable to pay for child care, the ITFDC Board of Directors established the Child Care Scholarship Fund. This past year, we awarded a $100/month child care scholarship to a family in need: “My husband suddenly passed away when my son was 3 months old. Not having any family in the area, I had so much to handle afterwards, and I was about to go back to work at the same time. I was desperately in search of an affordable, yet quality day care. My friend referred me to ITFDC. Shabnum and her family have accepted my son and me as their family from the very moment we met. I cannot be happier to see how much love and care my son receives every day. The ITFDC office has been very kind and helpful in sharing the Child Care Scholarship information when I explained my situations. As a single mother, the Child Care Plus program has been life-saving. Whenever I had some engagements at night or on weekends or ever when I came down with the flu, the backup care was there. I couldn’t have done it all without your help – thank you so much!”
- With donations to the General Operating Fund, we can support our ECCEs with monthly home visits, marketing services, and enhance their professional development. Your ongoing support helps ITFDC purchase supplies such as toys, puzzles, games, cribs, and other equipment to create a warm and nurturing home environment that is conducive to young children’s learning.
WAYS TO DONATE:
- By Check – Complete the form below with your contribution made payable to Infant Toddler Family Day Care and send to Infant Toddler Family Day Care, 11166 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 206, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- By Credit Card – Donate online at https://www.mightycause.com/donate/Itfdc
- Support ITFDC with your Amazon purchases by using our link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=inftodfamdayc-20 or choose us on Amazon Smile.
- Purchase an ITFDC Cookbook for $15. This cookbook has over 130 recipes collected from parents, providers, staff, board members, and ITFDC supporters. Just place your order with a call to our office.
- Please check with your employer to see if they have a donation-matching program.
Thank You for your interest in helping Infant Toddler Family Day Care! Your contribution will make a very significant positive change in the lives of early child care educators and the children they care for.
Please note that your donations are tax deductible. Infant Toddler Family Day Care is a qualified charitable organization under Section 501© 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our EIN is 54-1228948. Click here to review our latest Form 990. A financial statement is available upon written request from the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs from the state of Virginia.