Choosing who will care for your child is an extremely important decision. Finding an environment where you trust that your child will be safe, respected, and well-nurtured will relieve some of the stress and pressure that often comes with making this difficult decision.
Child Care Education Parents are invited to attend our offerings of childcare-related classes.
Concerned about child care cost? Learn about our Infant Toddler Family Day Care Scholarship Program.
Here are the first steps to getting started:
- Review the ITFDC Program Basics which outlines the program process.
- Attend an upcoming Parent Information Session in person, via phone, or join us on a webinar.
- Complete the Child Care Application.
- Review our list of child care providers.
- Interview several of our providers.
- Become Part of Our Family.
Questions? Learn more by: