Choosing who will care for your child is an extremely important decision. Finding an environment where you trust that your child will be safe, respected, and well-nurtured will relieve some of the stress and pressure that often comes with making this difficult decision.
What makes the Infant Toddler Family Day Care Program so special?
Why parents choose the Infant Toddler Family Day Care Program?
Look for a Qualified Child Care Provider
Child Care Education Parents are invited to attend our offerings of childcare-related classes.
Concerned about child care cost? Learn about our Infant Toddler Family Day Care Scholarship Program.
Here are the first steps to getting started:
- Review the ITFDC Program Basics which outlines the program process.
- Attend an upcoming Parent Information Session in person, via phone, or join us on a webinar.
- Complete the Child Care Application.
- Find a qualified child care provider.
- Interview several of our providers.
- Become Part of Our Family.
Questions? Learn more by:
- Calling 703-352-3449 to speak to a member of our staff
- Email us at email@example.com
- Completing a Child Care Application.