We are delighted that you have found an Early Child Care Educator and will be joining the Infant Toddler Family Day Care family soon! Please review the following instructions to complete the enrollment process.
To reserve a space with your chosen early child care educator, please submit the Child Care Financial Agreement and the enrollment fee to the Infant Toddler Family Day Care office immediately. Verbal notice of your desire to place your child in one of our family day care homes will not be sufficient to hold that space open for your child. In addition, please note that your enrollment is not considered legally binding until all forms/documents listed below are received and confirmed by the Infant Toddler Family Day Care office.
The following enrollment forms must be completed and received at the Infant Toddler Family Day Care office at least two weeks prior to your child’s starting date.
Summary of Required Enrollment Documents:
1. Enrollment Packet which includes:
- Policies and Procedures Review Form
- Child Care Financial Agreement
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- USDA Child Enrollment Form
- Development History
- Proof of Birth/Identity Documentation
- Billing Form
- Liability Insurance Declaration Form
- Medication Administration Form – Parents: Our office will be completing this form appropriately and sending it to you for final signature.
Please note that the office will send the enrollment packet to your provider for signature.
2. Virginia Health Information Form – state regulations require that physicals and immunizations be in the child’s record by the date of the child’s admission. Physicals and immunizations must be recorded and dated on either the Virginia Health Information Form or a physician’s form, have the child’s name, and be signed or stamped and dated by a licensed physician, the physician’s designee, or an official of a local health department. The form must contain a statement (typed or handwritten) that the child is adequately immunized.
State immunization regulation requires a child to be adequately immunized BEFORE ADMISSION to a family day home unless the child meets one of the religious or medical exemptions listed in Section II of the Virginia Health Information Form.
3. If your child has any food allergies, please complete the Statement for Special Diet Prescription form. Please note this needs to be completed by a pediatrician.
Please click and download any of the above forms. You will need Adobe Reader 9.0+ to read and/or complete the documents electronically. To download Adobe Reader 9.0+, please click here. Please complete all forms in Adobe, save a copy and submit them to the office.
Please submit all enrollment documents by one of the following methods:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This is the preferred method as this saves processing time and paper.
Please attach all forms/documents into a single email message and indicate ‘ENROLLMENT-Your Last Name‘ in the subject line.
By Mail: Infant Toddler Family Day Care
11166 Fairfax Blvd., Suite 206, Fairfax, VA 22030
By Fax: 703-352-7730
Please send the applicable initial payment to the Infant Toddler Family Day Care office. Contact our office if you need to confirm the exact amount. (Please note all payments are sent to our office for depositing into the Provider Trust Account. Payments are then disbursed to the child care providers.)
Please note that ITFDC accepts payment via PayPal. Payments can be submitted directly from our PayPal page. Please be advised that there will be a 3% processing fee for all PayPal payments so please be sure to include this fee in the total when remitting payment.
Thank You for joining our family! Our office will be confirming your placement.
Concerned about child care costs? Learn about our Infant Toddler Family Day Care Scholarship Program.